Thursday, July 22, 2010

Full Service Timeshare?

I was approached by a company called Full Service Timeshare and was wondering what to expect. Has anyone dealt with them before? Any comments are appreciated!
I actually just got my check! They called me a couple months back and told me they had a buyer for my timeshare. At first I was a little bit skeptical, I decided to pay the minimal fee and take a chance. It took a little bit of time, but they came through...I was so relieved! Their customer service was great throughout the process and would definitely recommend letting them sell your timeshare.
I worked with them a while back and agree 100% with above answer. It did take a little longer than would have been ideal, but I got the check for the right amount!%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment