Friday, April 3, 2009

What jobs can I get? I

I need a job because my parents are making me pay for most of my things now, because of this recession and everything, and money is starting to get a bit tight. My friends and parents don't know anyone who can employ me, I've asked around. I'm just scared of missing out on things my friends can do because they can afford it.





I don't think think achievements really count at my age, but I generally get good marks, and am in top sets for most things.





What official jobs can I get... oh and I live in Cornwal



at 16 you count as an adult and can get most jobs, i cant get any ive tried for like a year and a half




i dont mind you being my slave... and kissing my *** bawhawhawhaw. just kidding you can become a hooker i know your friends would liek that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment