Sunday, July 4, 2010

Have almost no money and no health insurance where is an affordable clinic in Las Vegas?

I am currently sick, I think I have strep or things and I know I need antibiotics to treat it. Unfortunately I am broke and not insured. Does anyone know of a doctor that accepts payments or its affordable in the Las Vegas area?
yes
University Medical Center will treat you and bill you. Most anywhere else will require payment upfront.
You may go to government clinic and have your treatment. But remember to have a health insurance, it will help you in future when again you will be sick. So be alert and have a health plan with minimum premium which you can afford easily. For more information you may ask to health insurance expert or visit to http://www.usa-healthinsurance.com/ here you will find helpful information regarding all the health insurance. Hope that this information will be helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment