Thursday, July 15, 2010

What is that job called when you deliver mail with a cart within an office? (10pts!)?

you are not a post person (I think), you see it in movies all the time you use these kind of carts.

Also if you can please tell me the qualifications for becoming one, Thanks in advance!
The title varies a bit by company, but Mail Room Clerk is the basic title.
post boy

No comments:

Post a Comment