Thursday, July 22, 2010

Please help !!! where i can make a complaint?

I have purchased a part for my car online which was faulty so I have returned the part after a few days but it is more than one month they have not returned my money back and they keep promising to return money everyday I get fed up now what i should do ?Is there anywhere i can make a complaint??????????
The company should have a page on line which details their terms and conditions. You should read them because they must conform to them. Read the part regarding returns and refunds. If there are no terms and conditions, the company must have an address to which to write and send your complaint. Send them a FINAL NOTICE letter telling them that if they fail to respond and return your money within 7 days, you will have no alternative but to appoint a solicitor and take legal action if necessary. This usually results in a refund quite quickly, however in certain cases they could ignore the letter and do nothing. Make sure you send the letter by RECORDED delivery as that means they will have to sign for it and cannot deny receipt of it later. In the terms and conditions it should have a section that tells you about how to make complaints. It may say that you are entitled to go to an ombudsman, but you will only be able to do this if you have exhausted all efforts in trying to resolve the issue directly with the company. Remember to keep a copy of ALL correspondence sent to them and if making a phone call, it is a good idea to record the call if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment